The Maryland Chamber encourages innovative transportation policies and funding mechanisms that benefit the employment, business, environment and safety needs of the state.
Maryland must protect the integrity of the Transportation Trust Fund (TTF) by ensuring transportation funds are not diverted for other uses, and the restoration of funds previously transferred, including local Highway User Revenues. Once TTF funds are protected, we support an immediate increase in the state fuel tax, and continue to seek other long term funding sources exclusively dedicated for infrastructure investment and maintenance.
- Maryland Chamber Transportation Bill Positions
View a list of bill positions and position statements from the Maryland Chamber of Commerce.
From the Blog: Transportation
- 2013 Session in Review
Will Burns, April 9, 2013, 8:11 pm
- Urge Your Delegates to Protect Transportation Funds
Will Burns, April 5, 2013, 12:42 pm
- Bill Would Protect Transportation Funds
Will Burns, March 28, 2013, 9:40 pm
- Senate Hears Transportation Bill
Will Burns, March 27, 2013, 8:45 pm
- House Passes Transportation Bill
Will Burns, March 23, 2013, 12:36 am
- Freshman congressman Delaney tackles big needs with innovative financing – MarylandReporter.com
- O’Malley proposes new tax on gas to shore up Maryland’s transportation fund
The Washington Post