The Maryland Chamber unveiled its 2010 Business Agenda last week. The agenda outlines the Chamber’s priorities for the coming year and guides the organization’s legislative advocacy efforts.
Thanks to all our outstanding volunteers that participated on Chamber committees and helped us draft the Agenda.
The current state of the economy presents extraordinary challenges for Maryland businesses. Therefore, to retain jobs in our state, the Maryland Chamber’s priorities for the 2010 session are to:
- Enhance the business climate and encourage job growth
- Seek a competitive tax structure
- Promote affordable health insurance
- Revitalize the economic health of the state’s transportation system
- Protect fair civil liability laws
- Ensure that environmental protection and economic growth are complementary
- Support education funding
View the complete agenda here.